Thursday, June 5, 2008

Appreciation:

Whenever, I read the comments on my posts, Mind resonates with, Saailin's humbleness, Narain's candid query to self, Paresh's transformation, Abhijit's synergy. And of course the encouragement of others who take the trouble of expressing themselves and those who don't feel necessary to comment but experience the same pain and pleasure in my posts.

All of these not only provide me with the courage and consolation but also gives me an assurance that my writing does make sense to some of you and help you share my experiences.

This post is the acknowledgment of the sympathetic joy I have experienced reading your comments and my appreciation of your efforts to deliberate on my posts in your busy life.

I assure you that even though I may not be able to reply to you individually now or in future, I do read and will continue to read every comment with unbiased Mind and try to appreciate your views.

Thank you.

May all of you realize the Noble Truths.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pleasure is all mine! I get to read lovely thoughts on your blog:-)

Sailin Gudhka said...

I do agree with Abhijit. U have been my inspiration to me always. I am flattered sir.

Anonymous said...

Thoughts are the very salt of the person who you are. Your postings stimulate me towards light.Sometimes when there is darkness(confusion) then some inspirations guide...and you are one of those inspirations...

Kirit Chandaria said...

Mind is the mirror of your innerself.

Unknown said...

even i agree with Abhijit and Sailin that the pleasure of being associated with you would be ours. however, at times, i must have commented negatively-though not to hurt anyone-i have always felt grateful to that ONE to have given me the company of so many wise and learned men around me.